Trusts and Estates represents a practice specialty of our firm. Estate Planning involves both tax and non-tax elements of wealth preservation, distribution, and family planning issues. Some fundamental concepts of estate planning are:
- ensuring that the needs of spouse, descendants, and other beneficiaries are met.
- name fiduciaries and guardians if necessary.
- reducing administration costs and avoiding probate where appropriate.
- planning for incapacity.
- avoid or reduce taxes.
The ultimate goals of estate planning is to ensure that what you have managed to accumulate has the maximum benefit to those dear to you after you are gone.
Wornson Goggins, PC represents clients who range from those with modest means to those of more substantial wealth with complex transfer and family issues. Many of our clients come to us through referrals by existing clients, accountants, financial planners, other law firms, investment professionals, and trust bankers. We believe it is important to listen to our clients' and to understand your needs and objectives. Our principal goal and focus then become the thoughtful preparation of an estate plan that satisfies those concerns, needs and objectives.
Wornson Goggins, PC is also experienced in a number of related specialties that include the following:
- Probate and trust administration
- Conservatorships and guardianships
- Charitable giving
- Living trusts
- Estate and trust litigation
- Business succession planning
Our Estate Planning Attorneys