Real Estate Law
Our real estate attorneys are available to advise clients with a simple transactional question or to represent private investors in the structuring of a real estate deal. Building these relationships at all levels is at the heart of our growing real estate practice.
Our areas of specialty in real estate law include:
- Real estate contracts, purchase agreements and option agreements – we will advise as simply or strategically as you need on the fundamentals of finance, deeds and mortgages.
- Boundary disputes and boundary line issues, along with easements, property splits and subdivision of land.
- Mortgage foreclosures and related matters.
- Quiet title disputes and related title issues that may include Torrens title registration, easements and surveying errors.
- Setting up and monitoring lease transactions whether they're office leases, ground leases, retail or medical leases.
- Title Insurance for both lenders and owners.